Bicycle City Meet Up
A Bicycle City Meet Up is:
- An online meeting on one or more topics related to cycling.
- With a presentation, discussion, exchange and feedback.
- In which we share experiences, ideas, challenges and new developments.
- For professionals, students and people actively involved in cycling.
- In the field of mobility, urban development, health, inclusivity, et cetera.
- From the Netherlands and abroad. With English or Dutch as the language of instruction (optional other language ...)
The following Bicycle City Meet Ups are planned for:
- Friday 25 June 2021, 5-7 pm (cest)
- Friday 6 August 2021, 5-7 pm (cest)
Participation in a Bicycle City Meet Up is free! Suggestions for topics and specific questions are welcome. Sign up here for a Bicycle City Meet Up. Are the indicated days or times not convenient? Indicate it in the registration form and we will look at the possibilities.