The first Bike City Meet Up is coming!
As long as we are facing the current pandemic, we cannot physically receive you in Amsterdam. Instead, you are more than welcome at the online Bike City Meet Up that we regularly organize.
A Bicycle City Meet Up is:
- An online meeting on one or more topics related to cycling.
- With a presentation, discussion, exchange and feedback.
- In which we share experiences, ideas, challenges and new developments.
- For professionals, students and people actively involved in cycling.
- In the field of mobility, urban development, health, inclusivity, et cetera.
- From the Netherlands and abroad. With English or Dutch as the language of instruction (optional other language ...)
Participation in a Bicycle City Meet Up is free! Suggestions for topics and specific questions are welcome. Sign up here. Are the indicated days or times not convenient? Indicate it in the registration form and we will look at the possibilities. You will find more information here!