Brainstorm 30-20-10 (besloten bijeenkomst)
Wanted: input for the discussion
Changing the public space to a layout according to speed 30-20-10 does require a good analysis of possible problems and opportunities. The first step is, therefore, a brainstorming session on 5 July, during which the winner, the municipality, and the transport region discuss various issues.
The idea 30-20-10 is looked at from all sides during the brainstorming session:
- For example, what does this change mean legally?
- Can we force fast cyclists to a different lane?
- Is implementing the idea 30-20-10 spatially possible, or will we have problems with parking spaces and green areas?
- How will road users behave?
- Are joggers appreciated on the 20 km/h track?
- And what is needed, for example, to maintain the speed. How do we ensure that the speed on the 10 km/h path is not exceeded?
- We will also discuss how we can introduce a pilot for testing this idea, and at which location this is possible.
This brainstorm will be the first session for discussing what we can do with the idea 30-20-10. After this, further steps will be taken. Do you have suggestions for our discussion? Please submit your thoughts in the discussion page of ABC.